How to Fix Roku Error Code 011 | Troubleshooting Solutions
Roku provides its users with an amazing way to stream there favorite tv shows, movies, listen to music, watch live matches, and do so much more. Though Roku is one of the most loves streaming media players, it is certainly not free from errors.
It is very common to come across issues in the form of error code. If you are coming across issues while using the Roku media player, do not worry as it is a common problem that can be easily fixed if you follow the basic troubleshooting guidelines that we have discussed in this blog.
Roku error 011 is a common problem that most of the users complain about. The error occurs when a software update fails on the device. In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions for how to fix Roku error code 011.
But, if you are new and are not tech-savvy then it is best to get in touch with the Roku technical support team for help.
What is Roku Error Code 011?
Roku error code 011 means that the Roku device is not connected to the internet. This can happen because of several reasons which mainly include network-related issues, software update error, Roku server problems, and more.
You are most likely to come across this error while trying to update the Roku medial player. So, if you are thinking about how to fix Roku error code 011 then do not worry, here we have a complete solution that you can follow to fix the error code.
Solutions for How to Fix Roku Error Code 011 | Problem Solved
While trying to complete the setup for Roku it will download and install the latest software update. While trying to complete the setup you may see a message saying, “unable to connect to Roku” prompted with Roku error 011.
This means that the software update is incomplete simply because the Roku media player is unable to connect to the Roku server.
So, how to fix Roku error code 011? Here are the solutions that you need to follow.
Reset the Roku Device
Here are the steps that you need to follow to reset the Roku device. if you are facing any issue while resetting the Roku make sure to get in touch with the Roku support team for help.
- Take your Roku remote and press the home button.
- Use the navigation to scroll and go to the Settings menu.
- Here select Advanced System Settings and choose the factory reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset Everything option.
Note that the factory reset will completely wipe the settings and data from your Roku. So, if you want to avoid that make sure to connect with the Roku support team for help.
Once the factory reset is complete follow the steps mentioned below for how to fix Roku error code 011 complete solution.
- Navigate using the Roku remote and go to the Settings menu.
- Check for the Network in the menu and then select Repeat Guided Setup.
- Now, choose the SSID or username of the network.
- Make sure to enter the correct username and password to connect to the network.
What Else can you do for Roku Error Code 011?
When you see Roku error 011 on your home screen it indicates that the software update for the device has failed. This happens because Roku is unable to connect to the Roku server while software updates.
- Open a web browser and then search for roku.com in the address bar. Complete the Roku login and check if there is any notification for the update.
- Besides, if you are unable to resolve the Roku error code 011 then try improving the wifi network. Make sure the wireless router is placed somewhere in the range and shows strong wifi signals for the Roku to work.
- Also, limit the use of devices that are connected to the network while streaming on Roku.
These are some of the tips and solutions that can help you with Roku error 011. But, if you are still unable to fix the problems then get help from the Roku support team.
The Roku technicians will help you in how to fix Roku error code 011 so that you can enjoy streaming without any hassle.
Roku Help & Support
- Prime video not working on Roku | Prime Video
- Sony Crackle Com Activate on Roku | Crackle.com/activate
- Roku App Not Working | Roku App Troubleshooting
- Roku Stick No Signal HDMI Fix Now 2020
- How to Fix Roku error code rge-1001
- How to Fix Roku error code 005
- How to Fix Roku error code 001
- How to Fix Roku error code 018
- How to Fix Roku error code 017
- How to Fix Roku error code 013
- How to Fix Roku error code 016
- How to Fix Roku error code 014.30
- How to Fix Roku Error Code 014.40
- How to Fix Roku error code 006
- How to Fix Roku error code 011
- How to Fix Roku error code 009
- How to Fix Roku error code 020: HDCP Error
- How to Fix Roku error code 003
- How to Fix Roku remote not working
- How to Fix Roku error code 014.50